We are so excited to announce the release of Hello!Lucky’s newest book, Happy Mail, which is officially live! Eunice & Sabrina wrote Happy Mail to inspire ‘tween and teen girls to deepen their personal relationships and tap into their creativity by crafting and sending snail mail. The book includes 40+ tear-out cards, creative hand-lettered projects and much more to get your creativity flowing! To celebrate, we’re sharing one of our favorite projects from the book: Quote Notes! Read on for the full instructions and to see how you can win your own copy of Happy Mail!
To WIN a copy of Happy Mail + a bunch of other fun treats:
1) Visit Hello! Lucky‘s site to read more about Happy Mail!
2) Comment below on why you’d like to add this book to your collection!
The giveaway ends on Friday, 10/20 when the winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!
Giveaway is now CLOSED. Congratulations to our winner, Aliyah!
- Make your card! Fold a piece of black cardstock in half and using a craft knife, ruler and cutting mat or magazine, cut the card down to 5” x 7”, folded.
- Draw two parallel horizontal lines in the middle of your card with a white Gelly Roll pen and the write the message along the two lines. We love the loose, hand-lettered style- it adds charm! Feel free to pencil it first if you’re not confident in your freehand.
- Doodle stars and comets around the text. Leave space between colors so your stars really POP!
Using a variety of neon Gelly Roll pens, doodle stars and comets all over the envelope.
If you’re in the Bay Area, celebrate the launch of Happy Mail with Hello!Lucky on October 21st! Attendance is free, just be sure to RSVP with the link in the invite above!
Don’t forget to comment below for a chance to win a copy of Happy Mail, a $150 gift card to Daydream Society, Sakura of America Gelly Roll pen pack, and an adorable rainbow necklace from Virginie Mille Fiori! Happy Mail now available at participating retailers and online here. If you’re local, join their launch party this Saturday and pick up a copy in person! Details above.