It’s been really fun to own a Party Shop mostly because I can use my obsession with party supplies to hunt down my favorite things and share them with people. I thought it would be fun to do a monthly column where I share my Five favorite things new in the shop this month.
1. Gold Splatter Party Napkins: These napkins are really simple but I love the shiny gold paint splatters. Perfect for mixing and matching.
2. Neon Coral Cakestand: These melamine cakestands come in the perfect neon color. I LOVE them.
3. Watermelon Napkins: I love these napkins for the shape, the color and the tiny metallic gold seeds.
4. Festive Festooning: These are still a fave. They come in every color and are super affordable and you can do SO MUCH with them. It’s like instant party.
5. Everything Balloon Bundle: I’ve noticed for YEARS that I wished I could buy a balloon pack with every color in it. So we made one! This rainbow ballon pack has every color under the sun.
What’s your go-to party supply?