1. DIY Smores Kit 2. Mini Ice Cream Cones Acrylic Stand DIY 3. Party Treat Pockets
4. DIY Drink Umbrellas 5. Super Long Taper Candles DIY 6. Magnet Wall DIY
7. Print on Brown Paper Bags 8. Pop-Up Dinner Party Chinatown Alleyway 9. Moving to Paris – Part 1
10. DIY Geometric Lanterns 11. Moving to Paris – Part 2 12. Summer Garden Party
13. Fruit Stickers for Kids 14. Styled Eats – How to Perfectly Frost a Messy Cake 15. Styled Eats – How to Perfectly Frost a Scallop Cake
16. Pop-Up Dinner Party Dinner Party Under the Golden Gate Bridge 17. Living Room 18. DIY Splatter Paint Favor Boxes
Category: Best of OHD 2012
There are so many great posts here! I’m excited to see what’s in store for 2013!
Wow. Such awesome projects/posts/ideas. I can’t believe this is only July-September. You have worked really hard this past year.
hey happy day! really love your blog , such stunning thing including here that i could see every day. so thank u for sharing with us (all the time) i m your little fan! ps : if it possible, i would like to know which camera you always used in these beautiful pic ?
**hope u have a good and happy day!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Oh Happy Day is a party and lifestyle blog based in San Francisco. We just moved back after spending a year in Paris, France. We love to throw parties and make things!
© 2014 Jordan Ferney. All rights reserved.